|Home||» Products||» Block Board||» Block Boards|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
- 402/sqft INR
Block Boards are created as a 5 ply construction; a middle layer of wooden strip, 2 cross bands & 2 face veneers on all side of the layer assembly.
Block Boards are also known as lumber core a man-made board same as plywood but the center core is fabricated from strips of softwood. The strips are set edge to edge and put between veneers of softwood, hardwood, MDF (medium-density fiber-board) or particleboard, pasted under high temperature & pressure with glue.
- Only chosen grade of timber are utilized to create of the core of the boards
- The planks are treated with prophylactic techniques, by dunking them in concentrated preservative solution with a blend of fungicide & insecticide for stable protection.
- Kiln pressed is done the planks to less than 8% to 10% moisture content for ensuring perfect bonding.
- Have excellent dimensional stability with superior mechanical properties and outstanding screw-holding strength.
- Thickness: 16mm, 19mm, 25mm
- Sizes: 8'x4', 7'x4', 6'x4', 8'x3', 7'x3', 6'x3'